Funeral prayer services (Janāzah) are held at the mosque and can be arranged via the main office. We conduct the preparation of bodies for funerals/burials and the coffin and have all the facilities to wash the deceased or maintain their cadaver in cold storage. The mosque ensures that the service aspect of a funeral is carried out as best as possible before the departed is taken to the graveyard.
- Full Catering services.
- Sitting Halls (Separate for men & women).
- Very reasonable charges.
- Huge car parking facilities.
- Easily accessible from all parts of the city.
- Round the clock 24 Hour-Reliable service.
- Washing & Storage Facilities.
- ‘Khatams’ & ‘Kuls’ facilities – free of charge – donations welcome to the mosque.
- Round the clock 24 Hour-Reliable service
We do not arrange for the collection or burial of the dead body. This will need to be done via the local funeral directors.